The 92nd Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 92nd Infantry Division

Quality alternate history roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister_Vasili

Mister_Vasili

Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster Empty
PostSubject: Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster   Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:05 pm

Hello I am Mister Vasili and I am an egyptian god that was long lost in a pyramid but I've found my way out and found donkey so he would show me the beauty, the magic and the mystery of pancakes and orange juice. Please Reframe.

Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster 26483710[/img]

Last edited by Mister_Vasili on Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster   Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Welcome, Vasili.
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com

Mister Vasili puffs in public, commanded the 5th fleet of the planet youtube and is a rusemaster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 92nd Infantry Division :: Community Place :: Introductions-
Jump to: