The 92nd Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 92nd Infantry Division

Quality alternate history roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sif

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:25 am

Hello, everyone. Name's Sif! I just recentally began following the forums and I'm rather excited to join! I'm a good friend of Geios' and he's actually the one who first showed this all to me. What to say... I love WW2 history (Probably the only point in history I've actually learned a ton about), love tanks (Play World of Tanks a ton), love the Soviets and Germans, love rp, blah blah blah. I used to be a BA on Excel and was an Operator for a few other GMod rp servers, but with all of them pretty much being dead I've moved on to bigger and better things. I have a TON of questions about the server and such, but rather than spam this thread, I'd prefer to ask them over Steam, if anyone would be willing to assist me! If not, that's fine, I can find out on my own! ^^ Look forward to rping with you, gents! Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuhrer!

P.S. Steam Name is Guardsman Sif
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2013 6:52 am

o/
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com
Mark Valentinus

Mark Valentinus

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2013 7:34 am

Welcome to the Community Sif :DEnjoy your stay and we hope your role play experience is enhanced and enlightened.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings!   Greetings! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 92nd Infantry Division :: Community Place :: Introductions-
Jump to: