The 92nd Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 92nd Infantry Division

Quality alternate history roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Infected

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

The Infected Empty
PostSubject: The Infected   The Infected I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 9:16 am

The virus showed up in 1945. Perhaps most peculiar was the fact that it showed up directly before the Nuremberg trials, right as the influx of German and Russian immigrants began. It had a rather unusual tendency to mutate rapidly when faced with a possible cure. The following were the stages recorded by an amateur Center for Disease Control worker from the time the virus first showed up to directly before the U.S. government fell apart.

Stage 1 - May 4th, 1945:
Patients have the symptoms of a regular common cold. Usual stuff - nothing particularly worrying, of course, except the fact that the virus' symptoms change on a daily basis. ..At regular intervals. Every twenty-four hours, three minutes and thirty-six seconds, a new symptom develops or changes to an already recorded one. The cycle seems rather predictable, but that doesn't change the fact that this virus is like nothing previously recorded.

Stage 2 - May 5th, 1945:
Patients have begun to show the symptoms of bipolar affective disorder. Irritability, mania, phases of depression, the usual stuff. A very small percent of the infected have developed bloodshot eyes - we haven't found the cause of this just yet. An even smaller percentage have begun to show increasingly violent tendencies, but nothing we can't handle.

Stage 3 - May 6th, 1945:
Patients are developing very worrying systems. The virus has begun to mutate faster than before, and there are no set intervals. We've divided our patients into a few different categories - Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3. I'll explain the types in depth within the next few lines. I am writing this very quickly as there's a situation that I must attend to a few rooms down - I apologize.

Type 1:
- Red ey (Letters are missing and the handwriting progressively gets worse.)
- Violet behavir
- (The bullet is left blank. You see a scratch, perhaps the beginning of a letter.)

Conclusion:
After yesterday's incident, I have been told to end my report and leave it completely unpublished. I am forbidden from going into details, but I will say to whoever finds this that the virus is getting much worse than we expected. I am being moved to a safer facility, but I have not been told the location of the facility in question. I wish whoever is currently reading this the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com

The Infected
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The 92nd Infantry Division :: The New Land [CLOSED] :: The Infected-
Jump to: