The 92nd Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 92nd Infantry Division

Quality alternate history roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?

Go down 
+9
JewKiller1488
DatTray
Steven_Miles
Verdone
Sants
Zman563
Mark Valentinus
CCweiner
Pvt. O'Connor
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? Empty
PostSubject: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:43 pm

Place your vote here. This is a very important decision that I want you all to make.
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com
CCweiner

CCweiner

Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Jump In
Back to top Go down
Mark Valentinus

Mark Valentinus

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Pre-Apoc event getting zoned into it would be dope, that way each group could collect their weaponry and whatever they have available to form their groups.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:45 pm

Mark, check Steam chat more often please. Thank you for your votes.
Back to top Go down
Zman563

Zman563

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Pre-Apoc event would make sense
Back to top Go down
Sants
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:46 pm

Pre-apoc
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:48 pm

My vote goes to pre-apoc, also. It'd be interesting for character development and it'd show how each of the factions started out.
Back to top Go down
Verdone
Admin
Verdone

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:57 pm

Pre-Apoc, I'd actually like it for roughly an hour or so just so we can clear up the storyline. We are not dealing with a video game canon here so we at least need somewhat of a storyline like jumping into an RP server like half life or fallout with a video game attached to it. So Pre-Apoc just to clear up the storyline a bit and it shouldn't really be a bother.
Back to top Go down
Steven_Miles

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I'll be honest, I think this is the first time I've even seen a post-apoc TRY to have a pre-apoc.

In other words, it's bound to be fantastic.

+Support Pre-Apocalypse
Back to top Go down
DatTray

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 1:59 pm

I'd say pre-apoc simply just to get the hang of things before shit kicks off. Would be interesting enough anyways, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:00 pm

Sorry for my ignorance, but what's your steam username, Steven Miles?
Back to top Go down
JewKiller1488
Admin
JewKiller1488

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 2:34 pm

Pre-apoc event, but not for too long.
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 3:25 pm

*typing with a fucked up finger*
I think a Pre-Apoc event would really be fun, it would be good for the community to participate in such a large event so early on, and it would also aid the building of characters greatly.

Some problems do occur though, how would the Reservations for certain Survivors come into play?
How would we become alerted to the fact there is zombies? Would there be military intervention or are the citizens on their own?
Back to top Go down
Mister_Vasili

Mister_Vasili

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm good with a short pre-apoc event. If it was short it would still go a long way for character development and it's a good reward for those of us who were here since the launch. And if people still want to play we can jump into the apocalypse to get that setting started as well.
Back to top Go down
nymus

nymus

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 10:13 pm

pre apoc

totes
Back to top Go down
Diablo

Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 3:20 pm

Quote :
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 08, 2013 6:10 pm

Diablo wrote:
Quote :
An event is usually a thing that just happens, not really for too long, if I am correct...
Back to top Go down
Diablo

Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 1:47 am

Well I did the quote stating that I agree with the pre-apocalypse thing. I believe what should be done is have the server start pre-apocalypse and work it's way up. As in for a little bit passive for character development, and when the admins have decided when it's time for the server changing event to apocalypse. So that this allows character development, and I have never seen any other server do this before. I think it would make the people involved in the event feel special, allow character development and fun in general Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:28 am

Diablo wrote:
Well I did the quote stating that I agree with the pre-apocalypse thing. I believe what should be done is have the server start pre-apocalypse and work it's way up. As in for a little bit passive for character development, and when the admins have decided when it's time for the server changing event to apocalypse. So that this allows character development, and I have never seen any other server do this before. I think it would make the people involved in the event feel special, allow character development and fun in general Very Happy 
You did not state anything, you just quoted.
Back to top Go down
Diablo

Diablo

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 8:03 am

I quoted to agree with that statement because I was to lazy to type +agree or something similar. Thus why I actually sat down to type up what I did in your quote.
Back to top Go down
Mister_Vasili

Mister_Vasili

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 9:16 am

Shut the hell up and keep it just "Yes" or "No"
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:37 am

Mister_Vasili wrote:
Back to top Go down
nymus

nymus

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 10:57 am

Sparhawk wrote:
Mister_Vasili wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:01 am

nymus wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:
Mister_Vasili wrote:
Back to top Go down
nymus

nymus

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:02 am

Sparhawk wrote:
nymus wrote:
Sparhawk wrote:
Mister_Vasili wrote:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?   Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote - Should we jump right into the apocalypse or have a pre-apocalypse event?
Page 1 of 1