The 92nd Infantry Division
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 92nd Infantry Division

Quality alternate history roleplay.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?

Go down 
+3
Verdone
JewKiller1488
Pvt. O'Connor
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? Empty
PostSubject: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:50 am

Self-explanatory.
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com
JewKiller1488
Admin
JewKiller1488

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:51 am

I believe we should take our problems IC and deal with them through IC events, instead of just resetting the canon as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Pvt. O'Connor
Admin
Pvt. O'Connor

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 9:52 am

I think we should reset.

Last edited by Chairman Frank Arkam on Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://92ndinfanterie.forumotion.com
Verdone
Admin
Verdone

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 1:29 pm

Keep things, see how they plan out.
Back to top Go down
Sparhawk

Sparhawk

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:25 am

Keep it, if we make a habit of just redoing things when they don't go our way, we might as well go play Skyrim and reload our saves.
Back to top Go down
Tealen

Tealen

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:55 am

Keep it, but put more stress on factions.
Back to top Go down
malak

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 12:23 pm

I vote when the loot table is fixed, the factions are cut by a few people who volunteer. To allow more survival RP instead of militarial factional rp
Back to top Go down
Zman563

Zman563

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:40 pm

I say in order to keep consistent survival rp on the server, you need to either remove one or two factions from the server, or cut down the members of each faction.

Also on cannon I'd say, I agree with the new way you had in mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?   Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vote - should we reset the canon or keep things as they are?
Page 1 of 1